Sunday, June 26, 2011

Take me out to the ball game....

We're working on the art of the roll over right now... and it's very hard work! Here's a few pictures of the attempts....




We're almost there... he can already spin himself around on the floor so I'm sure the big roll over isn't too far behind!!

On Friday night, we went to a Lake Monsters game (for my non-local friends, they're our minor league baseball team and are affiliated with the Oakland A's) with our friends Zach and Jennie and their daughter, Sophia. We've never taken Logan before... I always thought he'd get bored with it and want to leave by the 2nd inning. But he actually loved it! He got to give Champ a five and even got his hat signed by him! I didn't think to whip out my camera for any pictures of that as I was too busy watching Logan thoroughly enthralled with the biggest, fuzziest, 4 wheeler riding green mascot he's ever seen! 


Luke however, didn't make it past the 3rd inning... even with the PA system right above our heads and everyone yelling and cheering, he slept like... well... a baby! :)


So at this point, Logan got his hands on the camera... of about 50 (no, I'm not exaggerating!) pictures that he took, here are a few that I thought I'd share. I asked him to take pictures of what he thought was important at the game...






He took quite a few of the people sitting in front of us... apparently, they're integral to the game ;-)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I agree. Rolling over is very hard work! I tried rolling Abigail over a couple of times to see if she'll get it. No luck lol




I think that is sooo adorable..how Logan took a picture of his baby brother when you asked him to take pictures of what was important at the game. :)