Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Bedtime Goodies

Right now, both of the boys tend to go to bed at the same time so Andrew does Logan's routine and I do Luke's. Luke went down early tonight, so I got to read with Logan; which I haven't done in a while. I forgot how much fun it is! Tonight, we read 3 of my favorites. Logan knows them all by heart and recites along while I read! They are:

Roar of a Snore - By Marsha Diane Arnold


Goodnight Moon - By Margaret Wise Brown


I Love You, Stinky Face - By Lisa McCourt


I hope that when Logan grows older, he'll get to read these stories to his own kids and will think of the time that we spent together reading them :-)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

oh gosh! i remember good night moon! lol i miss being a kid! i cant wait until our LOs grow up to be Logan's age :) i bet is really fun! especially for me since i want to be a kindergarten teacher lol

cute book selection you picked out. im thinking about buying some soon :)