Tuesday, July 05, 2011

It's finally here...

I go back to work tomorrow.

Why does everyone ask me if I'm ready? NO! Of course I'm not ready. If it were my choice, I'd stay home with the boys all the time. But since we have bills to pay, that isin't really an option....

We went to the lake for the long holiday weekend with my parents, Jen, Kyle and Carly. We all had such a wonderful time and are already talking about going again next year.... We had family pictures done... Maegan sent me a sneak peak of a few and I'm so excited to see the rest!




I'll blog more about the trip another time... right now I need to go get some more sleeping baby snuggles!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Such a beautiful family momma! <3 Your boys are absolutely gorgeous/handsome! I would love a trip to the lake with my DH and LO..it has been so hot here!




If it were my choice, I'd love to stay with my LO all the time too at home. Boo for bills! But its wonderful knowing that at the end of the day you rush home to get to them <3 LOL