Thursday, July 07, 2011

Our weekend at the lake!

Just wanted to share some of the fun we had at the lake over the 4th of July weekend! 

Fishing on the dock


 Logan adores his Uncle Kyle!


This is the correct form for tube entrance!


 Relaxin'....


 Camp


Andrew thought he'd be "Squanto" and tried paddling the canoe standing up... clearly it had a much wetter ending than anticipated!

Views off the dock



 Aunt Jen brought a Slip n' Slide... hours of entertainment!




Happy parade patron! 


Hanging at camp is tiring!

All in all a GREAT weekend had by all! Can't wait to do it all over again next year!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That looks so fun! I love being around the water! Especially lakes! Man what I would do for a slip and slide!! Lol! Glad you enjoyed your weekend :) My LO has the same paci! lol! I can't wait to do it again next year too! Can you believe our LOs will be walking and kind of talking by then? :)

Erin said...

It looks like you had SO much fun, Jess! What a great ending to your maternity leave! When Casey and I went kayaking last weekend we were looking at all the camps and thinking "it would be so nice to rent one for a week!" Maybe next year :) It's such a great family tradition to start--my parents used to rent one every year when my brother and I were younger--I miss it!