Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1 year ago today...

1 year ago today we found out our family was going to be growing... We finally got the positive result we'd been looking for on the pregnancy test (EPT is probably able to give raises just from all the sticks I peed on!) I was ready for disappointment, just like in the previous months but low and behold.. A BIG FAT POSITIVE! I had no words... Andrew had no words... we sat there for about 10 minutes just grinning at each other. It's a memory that I'll always hold dear to my heart :)

Exactly 365 days ago I imagined what life would be like right now... and you know what? (I know this sounds so sappy... so what! lol, it's MY blog!)  It's even better than I had imagined!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yay for great memories! It's amazing how much our little one's impact our lives!