Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back to the grind....

So I've been back to work for a full week now... I'm sure you recall me writing (okay, whining) about it multiple times before! It wasn't so horrible... it is nice to have a bit of a "normal" routine and my bank account is much happier.

The first day I left the boys, I cried 1/2 way to work (okay, maybe more like 3/4 of the way, but it wasn't ALL the way!!) each day was a little less until today I didn't cry. At all!! Yes, I was sad and yes, I thought about how much it sucked to leave my little mini's but no tears... so progress is being made!

We finally got our family pictures back and I love them! Here's a few of my favorites:

You can really see how green Luke's eyes are becoming!


My little ham bone!


Our family!


<3





It was hard to get good ones of everyone... someone was always making a face!


Mom & Dad with their grand kids!


I love the feet shot :)


Love <3


My sweet boys!

This weekend, we are taking Logan on a surprise trip to North Conway, New Hampshire to the railway there for a Day Out With Thomas! He will get to ride on a real steam train that's made to look like Thomas and there's also games and activities for the kids to do... Logan knows we're going on a "special surprise trip" but he does not know what we're doing. I can't wait to see his face when he gets there! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to post!

No comments: