Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Big Baby News!

Big Baby News!!!!!!!!!!

Erin and Casey's family expanded to three this evening at 7:32pm when they welcomed Miss Kendall Brooke to the world.



She's adorable and perfect and I can't wait to get my hands on her and love her up, honorary Auntie style!! Poor Erin was in labor for approximatley 30 hours, according to my calculations... it could be more though! (I didn't get to talk to her at length tonight!) I'm so excited to talk to her and hear her birth story! Birth stories are fascinating to me! You can see Logan's birth story here. I still haven't written out Luke's yet... all of this baby talk is making me want to! It's also making my ovaries do somersaults! I always thought I only wanted 2 babies.... but almost immediatley after Luke was born, I found myself wanting another... and here we are again...So who knows... maybe Team Thibeault is not yet complete!

With this being Christmas week, our Elf on a Shelf, Herbie has been up to his usual shenanigans... here's what Logan will find him doing in the morning:



I think this one is my favorite one to date! I love how Logan gets up every morning and the first thing he does is to look for Herbie. I'll be sad when old Herb has to go back to the North Pole on Christmas Eve...

No comments: