Friday, December 16, 2011

catch-up...

It's been quite some time since I last posted. I guess amidst the chaos I felt like I didn't have much to update on... It feels so busy, but when friends ask what we've been up to, it's mostly kids, work, sleep and repeat. It's amazing how much time of our lives that these 3 seemingly mundane things take up!

Today was a big day at our house, as Luke (finally!!) sprouted his first tooth! After 8 1/2 months my baby has a tooth! It only took Logan 4 months to get teeth, so I was beginning to wonder if Luke had any in there at all! It's so exciting and so very sad at the same time. My sweet little baby is starting to become a big boy. It makes me so sad, as he's likely our last baby so I just want him to stay little forever.

We're gearing up for Christmas! Logan is very into it this year which has made it so much fun :) We've "adopted" an Elf on the Shelf (if you don't know what this is, check it out at www.elfontheshelf.com) Logan has named him Herbie and he's a bit mischievous! If you follow my  Facebook page, then you've probably seen pictures! It's been a lot of fun for Logan and for us!

My dear friend, Erin is about to have a baby which is so exciting!! We're all quite excited to meet Baby H and welcome him/her to the world. Erin and Casey have chosen not to find out the sex which makes it even more exciting. I have to give her kudos! I don't think I could stand the suspense! For the record, I think it's a girl, and it's going to be born on a Sunday!

No comments: